USING NLP TECHNIQUES IN THE
Think about the following questions:
1. What is NLP?
2. How can we apply it in the classroom?
3. Have you used (or seen) any NLP techniques in the classroom. If so, which ones?
1. NLP - what it is.
2. Learning and Teaching styles based on VAK (visual-auditory-kinesthetic) (questionnaires)
3. Selecting and adapting coursebook activities to suit your students' learning styles. (VAK)
4. The NLP Spelling Technique (link to article)
5. Other NLP techniques (some ideas/activities from 'In Your Hands'- see post session reading.
NLP spelling technique article
Revell, J & Norman, S., 1997, In Your Hands, Saffire Press
Revell, J & Norman, S., 2001, Handing Over, Saffire Press